If you’re feeling unmotivated, hopeless, or just a little blue, here are thirty Tony Robbins quotes that will pick you right back up. Let them inspire and motive you, and then get straight back to it!
FYI- This post contains affiliate links.
1. “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.”
2. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.”
3. “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.”
4. “The past does not equal your future.”
5. “We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.”
6. “Every problem is a gift—without problems we would not grow.”
7. “If you can’t, you must. If you must, you can.”
8. “Success is doing what you want to do, when you want, wherever you want, with whom you want, as much as you want.”
9. “When you’re grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.”
10. “You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.”
11. “Most people fail in life because they major in minor things.”
12. “The only thing that’s keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling yourself.”
13. “Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life’s deepest joy: true fulfillment.”
14. “It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.”
15. “I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk.”
16. “The more rejection you get, the better you are, the more you’ve learned, the closer you are to your outcome… If you can handle rejection, you’ll learn to get everything you want.”
17. “You’ don’t have to have a reason to feel good—you’re alive; you can feel good for no reason at all!”
18. “Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.”
19. “Action is the most important key to any success.”
20. “Where focus goes, energy flows.”
21. “Begin to live as though your prayers are already answered.”
22. “Let fear be a counsellor and not a jailor.”
23. “Why live an ordinary life, when you can live an extraordinary one?”
24. “Trade your expectation for appreciation and the world changes instantly.”
25. “Take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes: find the cause of your problem and eliminate it. Don’t try to be perfect; just be an excellent example of being human.”
26. “If you talk about it, it’s a dream, if you envision it, it’s possible, but if you schedule it, it’s real.“
27. “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.”
28. “There’s always a way—if you’re committed.”
29. “The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment.”
30. “Someone else is happy with less than what you have.”
Was this not enough motivation? Try reading one of his books. Tony Robbins is one of the most influential life coaches and motivational speakers of our time, and his books are packed with value. Let’s talk about a few of them.
Unlimited Power is a classic personal development book that teaches you so much, makes you feel empowered beyond measure, and allows you to reignite the belief you have in yourself. It’s a reminder of what power is and how to use it to achieve greatness in your life.
This is one of Tony’s most popular books, and he covers a variety of topics. He teaches you how to overcome debilitating habits, how to unleash the power of your body and mind, and how to improve your relationships, both personal and professional. You’ll gain insights you wish you’d had years ago. This is a book you don’t want to miss.
If you’ve been feeling particularly unmotivated in the financial part of your life, then this is the book to read if you want financial freedom. This is a step-by-step playbook that Tony Robbins put together after interviewing fifty of the world’s greatest financial minds. Allow yourself to feel empowered in your financial life with this book!